The Peace Festival Secretariat is established by the African Centre for Peace Building to oversee its annual Peace Festival Event which is to be celebrated in December of every year. The event aims at bringing together people from diverse cultures and origins, education and religion to display their cultures and capabilities towards national development through peace building.
The event targets people of all ages especially the youth (13-35 year of age) from various institutions across the country-Ghana and Africa.
Objectives of the Programme:
- To equip the youth to become effective peace educators through the workshops
- To provide opportunity for the youth to finding solutions to societal problems through project completion. (the best projects would be implemented)
- To showcase African rich culture and having fun
- To bring together people of diverse cultural origin to live together as one and show their commitment towards living in peace and unity
- To provide the platform for our sponsors to showcase their products
The participants would be camped for 3-5days with various activities including:
| || |
Benefits for Participants:
1. Certificate of Participation
2. Conference Certificates
3. You and your group might be an Award Winner
4. National and International Networks
Resource persons including Head of States would be drawn form around the world.
The Secretariat is therefore looking for partners and sponsors across the globe to make the event a successfully one.
Application is opened for interested people of all origins (students, civil servants, NGO's etc) to apply.
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register your team to participate in the Games for Peace, and Debate, download forms, soonIf you or and your group has a project to present for vetting and presentation at the festival please foward them to email@example.com not letar than June 30, 2011